Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thinking About Training

Reflecting on the past three days of training made me think with a circle map.  I used a circle map to help me organize what I feel we need to focus on for successful Thinking Maps workshops.  I haven't downloaded the program for making these maps just yet.  Instead, I created this map using a free program called Paintbrush.  I don't know where to download it because I am not sure where I'll be making the maps most often, but this free graphics program may do the trick for now.  To the brave person who downloads it first, please let us know where and why.  Thanks.

Free Paintbrush program:


Now that I've made this map, I realize there is so much more I can add to it:  Follow up, no condescension, support... (please add more in comments).

No comments: